We are proud to be supporting the NSPCC
Tax Calculators - Business Mileage Calculator
Business Mileage Calculator
Helpful Links ...
Business Mileage Tax Claims!
If You use your own car for Work make a Business Mileage Tax Claim Today!
Construction Workers Mileage Refund?
Travel to different sites? Claim a Business Mileage Tax Rebate!No Rebate No Fee. Claim back for 4 years!
Many people use their own car for business use travelling to different locations. The Business Mileage Calculator can help you work out how much business mileage tax relief you can claim. The Business Mileage Calculator uses the 2012-2013 tax years business mileage rates to work out how much you may be due back.
The Business Mileage Calculator can provide an estimation of the amount of business mileage tax rebate you could be due, from the information entered.
What you need to know …
- The current car mileage allowances are .45p per mile for the first 10000 miles and .25p per mile after 10000 miles. The mileage rates were different before the 2010-2011 tax years
- If you are paid a car mileage allowance which is taxed you do not need to make an adjustment to the business mileage incurred
- If you are paid a car mileage allowance which is not taxed you must deduct the amount paid from any mileage claim to ensure an accurate figure is calculated
- You can go back four tax years currently to reclaim a business mileage tax rebate
- If you use other forms of transport for work related purposes such as bus or train, a travel expenses claim could be made
Business Mileage Tax Rebate Calculator
For More Information See ...