1. Information about us
www.taxbanana.com is a website operated by Taxbanana.com Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07958679 and have our registered office at Unit 29, Carlisle Enterprise Centre, James Street, Carlisle, Cumbria CA2 5BB.
2. Accessing our website
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information or service we provide on or via our website without notice. We will not be liable to you or any third party in any way whatsoever if for any reason our website is unavailable or otherwise interrupted at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website, to users.
3. Your use of our website, including your contribution of any material to the website
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
- in any way that breaches any legal or contractual obligation upon you, or infringes our rights or the rights of any third party;
- to transmit to or from our website any material which may:
– be defamatory or cause annoyance or inconvenience to us or to any third party; and/or
– damage our reputation or the reputation of any third party.
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
You agree that any material you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You also agree:
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
– any part of our website;
– any equipment or network on which our website is stored; or
– any software used in the provision of our website.
4. Our rights
- immediately, temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use our website or any website related services;
- immediately, temporarily or permanently remove any comment or other material uploaded by you to our website;
- issue of a warning to you;
– take further legal action against you; and
5. Intellectual property rights
Except where we indicate otherwise, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining permission from us.
6. Material available on or received in connection with our website cannot be relied upon.
All material, of any nature, which is available from or via our website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute financial, tax, investment or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement by use in relation to any product or service referenced on our website.
The information, content and materials displayed on or made available via our website are provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You acknowledge that any reliance on material found on or via our website will be at your own risk and that you should seek independent financial, tax and/or investment advice as required to the accuracy and interpretation of any material on this site which you wish to use.
7. Exclusion of liability
Subject to section 7.2, we expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties, representations and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- all liability for any claim, loss, demands, costs or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands, costs or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with:
– your use of our website, including the transmission of your personal data through our website;
– the information, content or materials included on or made available via this website and/or in any communication from us to you; and/or
– any action we may take in accordance with section 4,
including without limitation any indirect or consequential loss or damage; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of revenue; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data or information; loss or damage to hardware or software; or pure economic loss, in each case whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly.
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence (or that of our employees, agents or directors); or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
8. Information about you and your visits to our website
9. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. In doing so, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990.
10. Linking to our website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair, legal and authorised by the website owner and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our website other than that set out above, please email the address given above.
11. Links from our website
We have no control over:
- the contents of such websites or resources; or
- and we do not accept for any liability for any costs, loss or damage that you may suffer or incur through the use of such websites.
12. Jurisdiction and applicable law
Nothing in this section shall prejudice any rights you may have as a consumer to bring a claim in the jurisdiction where you are domiciled. Nothing in this section shall prejudice our right to bring a claim against you in the jurisdiction where you are domiciled.
13. Your concerns