TaxBanana.com website privacy and cookies policy
We have to process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include, some or all, of the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of the customer.
- To identify and prevent fraud.
- To enhance the security of our networks and information systems.
- To better understand how people, interact with our social media and web sites.
- To provide email, postal. or other forms of communications, which we think will be of benefit and interest to you.
- To determine the effectiveness of any promotional campaigns and our advertising we may do
- Consent: agreement which must be freely given, specific, informed and be an unambiguous indication of the Data Subject’s wishes by which they, by a statement or by a clear positive action, signifies agreement to the Processing of Personal Data relating to them.
Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data rights in the highest regard and take into account all of your data protection right under any and all current UK legislation.
You have the right to object to this processing at any time. If you wish to do so, please go to our Contact page and email us using the email address Enquiry@taxbanana.com. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above which may be of benefit to you.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your device when you first use our Sites. When you use our Sites a second time, the cookie allows our Sites to recognise your device or browser.
Some cookies may collect or store information that can be used to identify you as an individual (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Most cookies will not collect or store Personally Identifiable Information, but instead will collect aggregated and/or anonymized information about how users use our Sites.
2. What cookies do we use?
(a) ‘essential’ – these cookies are essential to the operation of our site to enable you to move around the site and to use their features – cookies used for this purpose are: CookieConsent; and
If you opt out of third-party cookies, you may continue to see ads on our site, but the ads you see will not be tailored to you.
Third-party cookies on our site include cookies from the following third parties:
4. How do I control cookies?
- If you are located in the U.S., you can also go to the following sites to opt out of certain cookies: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
- If you are located in the EU or the United Kingdom, you can go here to opt out of certain cookies: http://youronlinechoices.com/.
- You may also opt out of data collection related to certain affiliate marketing programs in which we participate by going here.
Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the site may operate as intended.
How to contact us…
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be e-mailed to us at Enquiry@taxbanana.com.