>News>

5 Amazing Things You Need To Know About R&D Tax Credits

2018-04-18T13:04:09+00:00 April 16th, 2018|tax|

Research and Development  (R&D) Tax Credits are part of the government’s drive to boost investment in British innovation. Essentially, it is Corporation Tax relief. Currently, only 10% of eligible businesses are claiming; which leaves 90% [...]

Car Tax Online

2018-04-18T16:20:12+00:00 May 21st, 2013|Car tax|

How to pay your car tax online All vehicles, unless they have a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN) certificate, are required, by law, to display a tax disc. An easy way to obtain a tax [...]

HMRC closes down Illegal filling station

2017-12-06T13:55:15+00:00 May 20th, 2013|HMRC|

An illegal filling station and fuel laundering plant in County Tyrone has been discovered and disassembled by HMRC recently. The bootleg station was allegedly selling prohibited fuel for only £1.11 per litre. Inndustrial units in [...]

HMRC Basic PAYE Tools Error Messages

2017-12-06T13:56:35+00:00 May 16th, 2013|HMRC|

The new PAYE real time system is apparently undergoing some teething issues. HMRC have been issuing advice after a number of customers who are trying to submit PAYE information in real time have reported that [...]

HMRC Helplines

2017-12-06T13:57:39+00:00 May 14th, 2013|HMRC|

Several of HMRC’s helplines have been switched from expensive 0845 numbers to cheaper 03 numbers. HMRC has promised that by the end of summer none of their helplines will still use the 0845 prefix. Unfortunately [...]